Re: [Roadsters] Dash lights

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Dash lights
From: "Graeme S." <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:45:29 +0930
Fuel gauge: assuming you're tank is not full all the time :), the wire
to the gauge terminal, or the gauge itself has grounded out somewhere.
I'd check the sender connections under the inspection trap in the
boot/trunk floor, the gauge wire may be damaged.

Gauge lights dark: check the voltage at the dimmer switch terminals.
One side is 12V supply from the Light switch ON and the other side feeds
the dash lights.

It helps if you quote the year and model of the car.

Regards,
Graeme S.

nissanman.shutterfly.com