Re: [Roadsters] No brakes!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] No brakes!
From: "Graeme S." <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:27:18 +1030
I had all the hydraulic cylinders re-sleeved on my '65.
I wanted to retain the OEM parts so my local brake shop re-sleeved
everything with stainless steel sleeves.
That way the stock seal kits will still work and the cylinders should
last forever.

Yes there are slave cylinders in the brake system but they are usually
referred to as wheel cylinders.

Regards,
Graeme S.
nissanman.shutterfly.com