Re: [Roadsters] O/T - 40th Anniversary Sale is Now On!

To: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>, Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] O/T - 40th Anniversary Sale is Now On!
From: Jim Bunte <jim@jimbunte.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:04:37 -0700
I want to let everyone know that I ordered a 66-67 manual, and it's KILLER!
A fantastic reproduction, quality printing and good-quality scanning. VERY
HAPPY with my purchase. Thank you, Scott and Pam! Great post-sale follow-up
and service, too! Arrived in only 2 days for me!

Buy yours and leave it on the coffee table or ottoman for all your guests to
check out! It's a great way to check out roadsters, AND it's a great way to
see how Nissan Japan and their American interpolators (probably in
Torrance!) presented the roadster to their American audience - super killer!

Jim