Re: [Roadsters] Seat Kits?

To: "dana nojima" <noji-1@pacbell.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Seat Kits?
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 00:49:18 -0500
Dana,

What year?  Dean at <datsunparts> carries a pretty complete line of
upholstery and other interior pieces.  Dann at Rallye used to carry
upholstery kits, but I, from what I can see on his website, he just has
early red and late model seat upholstery.

I have no experience with anything except the seat upholstery kits Rallye
offered years ago.  Have them on my '66.  Very nice.  Don't know the source
of the seat upholstery on my '67-1/2.  May have been Les Cannady.  Nice
material.  I hope he wasn't the one to install it, though.

Gary