[Roadsters] Cowl induction?

To: "'datsun-roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Cowl induction?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:23:20 -0400
  I always wondered if  popping the hood on the roadster would allow air
from under the hood to escape, or was there a high pressure area at the base
of the windshield that would force air back under the hood.  Not sure what
would happen with a stock roadster, R16 or U20, but with a KA24E and 5
speed, the threads I taped to the back edge of the hood were sucked in under
the hood at speeds over 35 mph.  So much for helping to cool the KA.

  But I did get a nice ride out of the experiment!

Paul

Ohio

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html