[Roadsters] Double-check the To: field before hitting Send

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Double-check the To: field before hitting Send
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:46:39 -0700
Hey, folks. Just a reminder to check the "To:" field on your replies
-BEFORE- you hit the SEND button to ensure you're replying to the list
and/or the individual desired. By default, when you hit Reply to Roadster
Mailing List email, it goes -ONLY- the individual posting the
question/reply, and -NOT- the list. You need to choose REPLY ALL although
it's better to change the "To:" field to the list address.

I forwarded Jon's questions/replies because he sent them to me instead of
the list, and now folks are emailing me instead of the list and/or Jon.

Not a big deal, but the info is -NOT- going directly to the intended
recipient.

Cheers.

Pete
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net