Re: [Roadsters] free 1600 project in beautiful Inglewood CA

To: ljordan704@netscape.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] free 1600 project in beautiful Inglewood CA
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:07:03 -0600
I get the impression that it's at a storage place. If that's the case
I doubt a thief would pay to store it and then abandon it. I have a
couple of "unfinished" 510s along with a ton of assorted bits in a
store room because I don't want them sitting out in the weather.

Like Fergus said, it looks like someone started a restoration then
stopped for whatever reason. If I was even reasonably close I'd be
sorely tempted. It looks like a very solid car, and the price id
definitely right.

FWIW,
Ron
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net