[Roadsters] Fw: eBay Screening

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] Fw: eBay Screening
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:23:10 -0500
One of the eBay sellers who I trust and respect asked me to clarify my
comment:  It was not my intent to suggest that all eBay auppliers are to be
avoided.  There are, however, some I personally would like to screen out of my
searches because I have found them to be ignorant of the proper application(s)
for the parts they offer, or just generally jerks.

Others may have no problem with these sellers, so I am not about to post a
listing of those suppliers I will not do business with and would like to
screen out of searches, because it would only provoke accusations of "flaming"
and generally generate negative discourse.  I will, however, be happy to
discuss my "problem children" with my friends off List.

There are many reliable suppliers who list on eBay.  Caveat emptor.

Gary