[Roadsters] 5 Speed Tranny Troubles

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 5 Speed Tranny Troubles
From: "Larry Dziuba" <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:03:29 -0600
Wow!  It has been quite a while since I got into this email list.  I have
had this tranny problem for quite some time.  Roadster is restored.  Had
tranny checked out by a local shop.  I did give them the heads up about the
"fifth gear" problem etc.  They thought everything looked good and resealed
the unit.  My problem is that if I up and down shift while running the
engine a bit hard that it tends to lock up.  It will shift fine a lower revs
in all gears.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Larry.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive