Re: [Roadsters] is the list quiet or down?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] is the list quiet or down?
From: ncoonen@fastbears.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:55:06 -0400
I'm still trying to figure out how to make Phoenix closer to Chicago so Vince
S. and I can score some body parts from the Matthew's stash that's up for
grabs.  $600+ in gas for my truck for a 3,500 mile round trip makes the free
parts not so free. Plus, four days on the road would certainly get me
comfortably numb.../ You//'re only coming through in waves/. Your lips move but
I can't hear what you're saying.

Please carry on...ned.
'69 2000 with a few issues to resolve

Quoting Tim <tputland@charter.net>:

> I haven't seen anything in a couple days?
>
> "Is there anybody, out there?"
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00