[Roadsters] Leaning out the carb

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Leaning out the carb
From: David Boerst <dboerst@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
My gals' 1966 Roadster is a bear to start when hot. If I lift the choke pistons
it starts easily. I overhauled the carbs and did a excellent job, meaning
soaked them in carb cleaner, washed them in hot soapy water then clean water
and blew them and passages completely dry. Use all new needles, jets etc. The
car runs great when its running. Starts first try coold. Timing is correct. How
do I lean it out or what else could be done. Thank you everyone who has
commented before!
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00