Re: [Roadsters] Alternator removal question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Alternator removal question
From: Dave Cooke <cookefam314@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:52:14 -0500
No celebration ride tonight, the alternator from my 69 parts car has a bent
electrical post on the backside & the threads are stripped. I can't put the
old alternator back in as one of the rear wiring posts also snapped off in
the removal of the wiring...Oh the joy of 40 year old parts!So, I'm looking
for a rebuilt alternator to put in...

In the interim, since I have the hood off, I might as well power wash the
underside of the hood & paint it black. And the engine bay could use a good
cleaning too...

-Dave Cooke

http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009

--