[Roadsters] items I have on ebay and other parts and cars available

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] items I have on ebay and other parts and cars available
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:29:57 +0000 (UTC)
I have a few items on ebay including:

27k mile 3.9 rear

early top frame ass'y

late top frame ass'y

5spd shift plate

nice 68 turnsignal assembly
nice 8000 rpm tach

nice late rearview mirror

will be putting a bunch more stuff on hopefully more regularly, I'm 672000 on
ebay.

not listed yet:

buildings full of parts....

fresh set of late style Solexes jetted for aggressive driving

fresh set of 40mm Solexes, just the carbs- appropriate to a 1600

NOS late door trim, one each side

one NOS front fender spear still in plasticB which has a tear and some
scratches on the trim at that point

a few full sets of side trim both early and late (used but decent shape)

beautiful tall windshield door mirror stem with mounting hardware- as new,
mount your own mirror head

some NOS sheetmetal

a few 67.5 2000's, might let go of #00006

35k mile 66 1600

20k mile 68 1600 not driven since 71

prototype 1500 NY Auto Show car

SPL310-00003

68 2000 race roadster with BRE prepared engine

fastback hardtop for a low windshield roadster

Bob Sharp GT33 76 280Z

west coast RL411

nice 66 Volvo 122s Amazon

40 Packard Super 8 Business Coupe

18' twin cockpit fiberglass speedboat that may be a prototype- never seen
another like it, 0 returns on a Google Search.B  55mph...

more other stuff than you can imagine, drop me a line if you need anything in
particular

I need to move some parts, have basically been unable to work since early
december when I sustained a bad neck injury...then in april I got defibbed 16
timesB the morning after I'd gotten out of the hospital, lucky for me that
they'd implanted an ICD earlier in the week or that probably would have been
checkout day. all this has put a world of hurt on my finances, would prefer
not to lose the house as no way I could move or store all my roadster
stuff.... so if you need anything I might have, now would be a great time to
contact me.

Thanks-

Craig