Re: [Roadsters] time estimate for removing windshield frame,

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] time estimate for removing windshield frame,
From: Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:56:36 -0700
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. There's work you can do on a
roadster that doesn't involve gotchas??

Seriously though, Daryl's idea of removing the seat (or seats) is a
pretty good solution. For an electrical scavenger hunt, I would probably
remove the radio console and the steering wheel as well. Also, make sure
the dash has got a good ground connection to the body someplace. The
gauges ground through the metal on the back of the dash.

Before anything, you'll probably want to check the instrument relay
attached to side of the steering column support. It feeds the gas and
temp gauges.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600 (currently headless)