Re: [Roadsters] Barn finds

To: eddietude@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Barn finds
From: davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:42:40 -0400
http://www.coolcatcorp.com/millerauction/MillerAuction.html

Check this out.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
To: Tom PRATHER <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Sent: Sun, Jul 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Another True Story:?
?
Buddy of mine decides he wants an old, rare car, and falls in love with some
Dodge Brothers Car from the 30's or 40's. Not sure what year, but it's an
extremely rare car, only a handful of them were ever made to begin with.?
?
he's in Texas, working on a project, and hears about a woman who wants to get
rid of the car. Her husband had owned a large company, and kept the car in the
lobby of his building. Every time he moved, he moved the car to the new lobby
and had it on display. When he retired, he took the car home and PUT IT IN THE
LIVING ROOM! Mind you, the house had 15,000 square feet, so there was plenty of
room. The husband had died a few years ago, and the woman wanted to sell the
big house. When my friend calls the wife, she tells him that basically he can
have the car for a few grand, but she wants it out soon, and needs to know when
he's coming because she has to have a hole cut in the wall to get the thing
out! She only wanted enough money to pay for the repairs to the house! ?
Eddie?
?
?
Tom PRATHER wrote:?
> Sorry to all, Just found out that this story is an urban myth but to all that?
> want to read the story behind the myth. http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/?
>?
> http://www.team.net/archive?
>?