[Roadsters] Selling my 66 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Selling my 66 1600
From: Steven Burton <pscowboy9@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
I'm going to be putting my 66 1600 on Ebay soon, and wanted to see if there
was anyone on the list that might have an interest in it before I do.  Its in
very good shape, runs and drives beautifully.  there is a rust blister at the
base of the rear right wheel well.  I've got both soft and hard top.  It has a
modern stereo (put in by a previous owner).

I'm asking $7500.  Located in Palm Springs CA.

If you have some interest, I'll be happy to send pictures.

Steve