Re: [Roadsters] Cooling issues

To: eddietude@socal.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Linda J
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Cooling issues
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
When all else fails, if you cannot get this fixed simply, try changing the
head gasket.  While the head is off take it to a good machine shop and make
sure it is straight.  That's how I finally fixed my over-heating problem.  BTW
it showed no "symptoms of a blown head gasket, no steaming, nor mixture with
oil, it was just "leaky.  Hope you fix it otherwise, but just in case nothing
else works...

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996