[Roadsters] Shasta T-shirts and Midwest Run Thanks!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Shasta T-shirts and Midwest Run Thanks!
From: Eric Gillis <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 19:14:21 +0000
 The Twenty-Fifth Shasta Datsun Meet is ONE week away!!

I will be printing up some tee shirts and a few polos for Shasta's
twenty-fifth this year.  I put together a design for the dash plaque and used
similar art for the tees.  Pricing will be about $20 for tees and $25 for
polos.  If there is much interest, I know the pricing for tees will decrease
to about $18.

Here are the links to the front and back designs.
http://www.pbase.com/egillis/image/114537916 and
http://www.pbase.com/egillis/image/114538073

If you would like a polo type shirt (no promises on pockets, sorry) email me
by Monday the size and I will have it for you (also, polo types, if you just
want the front design only screened, please specify)

Again Monday is printing day, I will only have a limited number available (40
or less), if you need a 'special' size (L - XXL will be available at show)
email me (please don't bomb the list, only mkiisupra@hotmail.com) and I will
attempt to accomodate as well as I can.

Also, as I return to The Golden/IOU State, I wanted to thank Tim Putland and
his merry gang of roadsterites in the Midwest.  It was a blast running the
hills and flats of the midwest and to appreciate the 'Dry' heat of the Central
Valley of CA.  I have posted photos of our fun at
http://www.pbase.com/egillis/midwest_roadster_run_09

There are also a couple of photos for those folks I met that weekend of my
Roadster at the Modesto American Graffiti Show two weeks previous.

Enjoy your ride,

Eric Gillis