Re: [Roadsters] Child car-seat restraint bolt

To: "D Riedel" <stamuki@gmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Child car-seat restraint bolt
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:28:08 -0700
As one of the few persons on this list to seriously test the shoulder strap
(and small seat bolt washers) I would think that if you can use the bolt
that holds the shoulder harness belt to the rear wheel well cover you should
be in good shape.  It will hold when you hit a solid object head-on at about
35 MPH.  BTDT.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland