Re: [Roadsters] OT: 1950's American cars looking for a home

To: Embarq Customer <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: 1950's American cars looking for a home
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:21:05 -0700
Some junk yards are rip-offs. Some years ago me and a friend tried to
buy some parts off a roadster at a junkyard in the San Francisco Bay
Area. The guy wanted $500 each for parts I figured were worth less
than $50.  Tried to tell him they weren't worth that much but he
wasn't budging. We later went to another junkyard with a roadster and
got the same parts for about $25.

Fred - S.SF