[Roadsters] Datsun 1500 Parts Blowout

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun 1500 Parts Blowout
From: "Michael Spreadbury" <michaelspreadbury@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:14:24 -0800
For those who were interested in the Datsun 1500 Fairlady parts that I have
for sale, I have posted 122 images of some of the stuff here:

http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/michael_spreadbury/

Everything listed has prices on it, and this is just scratching the surface
of the stuff that I am getting rid of. I am only restoring one car, I don't
need these spares and would rather they go to a good home than scrap them.

If you need parts, especially mechanical stuff for a 1500, I probably have
it!

I am located in Corvallis, Oregon

Contact me directly at michaelspreadbury@comcast.net if you have any
requests or need additional photos.