[Roadsters] Midwest Roadster Fall Color Run

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Midwest Roadster Fall Color Run
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:42:36 -0700
I am sending this to the whole list just in case someone wants to try to join
us. Sorry for the band width.

The group leaving from Milwaukee is meeting at Steve's at 7 AM. They will make
their way to my house. Everyone is meeting at my house in Belleville between 10
and 11 AM.

At my place we are having an impromptu tech session courtesy of Bill Wessel and
Steve Jacobson. Thanks in advance guys!!!!!

After the tech session and maybe brunch at my house we will make our way
to--via some nice twisty roads in the western Wisconsin bluffs-- and spend
Friday night in Prairie du Chien, WI.

Saturday will be in Savanna, IL at the L&M once again; which is sold out as
usual and most likely full of Harley riders again.

If ANY ONE wants to try to hook up with us any where along the route, call me!!

608-445-9072

The weather is going to be absolutely perfect. The beers will cold. And the
trees are starting to turn.

PEACE :-)

Tim