Re: [Roadsters] Restoring my first roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Restoring my first roadster
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:24:19 -0400
 You might want to go to 311 and try to find owners who live near you, and
there are a few as I recall. I shipped some parts up there. Another owner can
help immensely in helping you work on your own car, so that you have some fun
and don't go broke, and they may have spare parts too. Post in the Introduction
section on 311 and ask for anyone in your area to send you a PM, private
message to hook up with some Roadster buddies.

Linda