[Roadsters] Nathaniel Leeds.

To: "Datsun List." <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Nathaniel Leeds.
From: Herb Petty <haabu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
Mr Leeds,
  Soooo,  Ya wanna take a ride to Ca.  Well ya just struck pay dirt !!
  Last June, Mike Young & I ( Herb Petty ) both Roadster nuts, from central /
northern Ca
  drove to Denver, to visit the local Roadster folks.  We even got there in
time to drive in the Parker Parade, with the Roadster bunch--Really a great
time. The Roadster guys rolled out the Red carpet.   The weather was beautiful,
& John Over ,The lord & master of WYCROC,
  the local Roadster Club really looked after us.  We drove across hwy 50, to
Grand Junction, Co. We then took hwy  70 over the hill into Denver.  I drove a
1966 / with a Ka-24 motor, & Mike Young drove a finely tuned  1967.5 Solax 2000
Mike's car averaged  24-26 mpg for the whole trip, & my Ka-24 did alittle
better.  I should add, that most days, we never drove under  90 mph.  I know, I
know,!!  ( What a crock )  so, we took speedo foto's of both cars while
driving.   In case anyone had doubts !   Anyway if you'll send me a phone #,
I'll call ya this wknd, & fill you in on any questions you might have.   ( We
had one Hell of a great time )

  Herb Petty'
  Modesto, Ca.