[Roadsters] **69 1600 Offers Wanted**

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] **69 1600 Offers Wanted**
From: Joseph Jedwabny <jedwabny@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:11:34 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hello all,

I've got a few weeks before I pack her up for my new home in WA state.
She is now parked in Scotts Valley, CA (Santa Cruz) and she can be seen at
www.mygoodstuff4sale.com.

Nice shape and could be driven as is or do a fancy restoration. Has electronic
ignition, good tires, hardly any rust (mainly bumpers. Parking brake needs
adjusting and she is a little hard to start.

I'm looking for offers and want to sell before July 4th. Any takers?

Thanks,
Joe