Re: [Roadsters] SHASTA REGISTRATION FLYER/FORM POSTED

To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>, "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] SHASTA REGISTRATION FLYER/FORM POSTED
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:48:24 -0700
GOOD POINT !!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim [mailto:tputland@charter.net]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 6:10 AM
To: tom@datsun2000.com; Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net

When talking about a classice car show, I think "find a place to crash" might
need some re-wording! lol

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com> wrote:

attending Shasta for the first time.

Registrations are due by July 3 to avoid an extra $5.00 registration fee.

On the calendar page you will find links to several motels in Mt. Shasta and
the surrounding area to help find a place to crash if you are not camping.
I have also set up a place to post your expected travel time if you would
like to see who is traveling your way and would like to try to set up
caravans.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland