Re: [Roadsters] how hard can it be?????

To: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, "datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] how hard can it be?????
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:22:05 -0500
Oliver,

If you're referring to the two U-shaped trim pieces with little "ears" at
the top of the "U", they cover the upper joints between the side
(windshield) frame members and the top member.  The little "ears" go under
the weatherstrip which goes around the windshield glass.

If that is not sufficient explanation, I can take a couple of pictures of
mine and send to you off-list.

If you're talking about something else, I'm baffled.

Still high from Solvang...(nothing to do with chemicals)

Gary Ault