Re: [Roadsters] Primer, anyone tried PPG sx 1060 rollable?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Primer, anyone tried PPG sx 1060 rollable?
From: "Fergus OFarrell" <fergus06@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:54:36 -0700
Greg wrote:
<<..They indicated that it is not an issue with these types of primers.  Sand
it clean,
wipe it down with grease/wax remover and shoot it... it will be fine.   >>

it's the "shoot it" part that is the challenge for me.  While I have access to
a small spray booth for the shoot in the future, it is 20-30 minute drive
away, so prepping smaller areas is fine except I cannot shoot them at home.

I saw this rollable primer PPG product on one of the restoration TV shows, has
anoyone used it or have any opinions on it?  (two part epoxy primer)

http://www.picksforpaint.com/products.asp

http://www.autobodycolor.com/content/view/31/9/

PPG's company website is so frustrating.  You have a product name / part
number, and their search cannot find it.  You have to go to other company's
website to get a link.  ARGH!

Fergus O