[Roadsters] She lives!

To: All list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] She lives!
From: Patti Dwinell <fairlady1964spl310@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 12:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, All!
I finally got "CarCar", my 64, 3-seater to start yesterday.  Hooray!!  And it's
only taken me 8 years!
However, I need some help with the timing, valve adjustment, carb tuning, and
clutch and brake adjustments.  If anyone with knowledge in any / all the above
listed problem areas would be willing to come to Laguna Niguel, CA  some
Saturday or Sunday to help, I'll buy you lunch and a six pack of your favorite
beverage!
If several people respond and want to help me, it just might turn into a BBQ /
intervention party!
Please let me know ASAP if you're willing and what dates you're available.
Thanks!
Patti