[Roadsters] Goin to O-ree-gone !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Goin to O-ree-gone !
From: Durf & Sue Hyson <dhyson@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:34:44 -0500
Hey guys and Gals !

I am looking to pick the brain/brains of anyone on the list who is
familiar with the inspections and registration laws in Oregon. I am
wrapping up a Datsun to send out there to it's owner and I have some
questions on emissions equipment. This was originally a California car
with a C.A.R.B. certification and so had a cat. I have questions about
re-fitting a cat and whether I can have a header in front of it or if I
need to re-fit a cast iron manifold . The car is a 1975 280 Z. it's
owner was just transferred to Portland from Charleston S.C. which
appears  to change everything .
thanks in advance for  any info people can provide.

Durf