[Roadsters] Somewhat OT : Happy Holidays

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Somewhat OT : Happy Holidays
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:32:13 -0800
Hi List,

Just wanted to wish al the fellow roadsters(owners/preservators) out there a
wonderful holiday season ( however you celebrate it ). Whatever your beliefs
(religious or otherwise) this can be a season for all to be a bit more
generous to our fellow  (man/woman) and for you in the colder climes time to
get your roadster ready for the warmer climes. It seems that for us in the
warmer climes - summer os the best time for doing stuff ) i.e. it is often too
hot to dtive happily ( at least for me)

So happy roadstering - we are dping a grand job of keeping thiese little
beatiues on the road and that is our purpose.

So enjoy

I will be spending a good deal of time in getting Eliza cleaned up after the
trip - still have the earned 'patina' problem though.

Happy holidays

See soem of you locally and some of you at Solvang.

Cheers

Peter