Re: [Roadsters] Miata vs stock seats (was "Re: X-Country")

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Miata vs stock seats (was "Re: X-Country")
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 18:37:37 -0800
I'm 6'0" with a low windshield '66. There was a rollbar that I removed. Wife
wants it in, but I'm not sure. Sounds like the Miata (and BMW?) seats might
decide the issue.

The only reason I'm wondering is that all the stitching on my roadster seats
is rotting, which means I need to redo 'em or replace 'em. Prefer to do the
"best" compromise of price vs comfort.

Pete