Re: [Roadsters] 2007 Classic Car Show in the UK - Fairlady 1500 on

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 2007 Classic Car Show in the UK - Fairlady 1500 on
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:28:30 -0500
The video clip mentions the RHD 1500 is ZA in origin.  I spent quite a
bit of time on a job in Johannesburg during 2000-2003 and recall to my
great surprise seeing several 1600s on the road and in employee parking
lots at South African Airways and at OR Tambo Airport.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.