[Roadsters] Large Lot of Datsun Parts

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Large Lot of Datsun Parts
From: Pat Dave Freed <datsuncpl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

  After 30 years of collecting parts for roadsters I have lost my storage
space. I am currently looking for someone to buy the entire lot of parts (no
onesy or twosy picking of the best parts) that amounts to about 4 or 5 cars
worth of good used parts. I hope to have a complete inventory list by the end
of August. You will need to pick them up in Northern NJ as shipping costs would
be prohibitive. Anyone interested in the inventory list and/or making an offer
should contact me directly at:

  DatsunCpl@Yahoo.com

  Dave Freed
  '66 Datsun 1600 (with 12,000 original miles) belongs to Pat Freed
  '69 Datsun 2000 (lots of competition parts, set up for Autocross)