What ever happened to Johnnay's Fairlady Zed?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: What ever happened to Johnnay's Fairlady Zed?
From: "Michael Knorr" <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:14:11 -0700
This guy had a website describing how he was going to take a '66 SPL311,
stick a Z car turbo'd out V6 in it, update the brakes, suspension, what have
you to modern specs, and then watch our and Porsche owners jaws drop when he
drove by. The last entry in his website was Sept. 10, 2005 when he finally
had a rolling chassis, sans drivetrain. Does anyone know whatever happened
to his project? Did his wife cave in on him? Sort of like Lucy threatens to
do when I tell her we're going to sell the house and live inside the '54
300SL softop I plan to buy with the proceeds. Seriously, he had a great
website detailing the work he was doing to the car. I miss his updates.

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311-03639