RE: GB EI Distributor problem - FIXED!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GB EI Distributor problem - FIXED!
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:17:36 -0500
Good afternoon All,
After some good suggestions from the list, and a phone call from Gary (Thank
you again, Gary!), Loreli has an Electronic Ignition installed. Loreli is my
daily driver, so I could tell the difference immediately. Oh My GOD! The
improvement is incredible. Idle is MUCH smoother. Runs smoother at speed.
Has more low end thanks to the EI and the Blaster 2. It's going to be
difficult to keep the back end straight next time it rains! Installation was
a snap. I put the timing light on and it was EXACTLY perfect. I'm just
amazed.

Kudos Gary on engineering a superior product!

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)