Re: New Battery

To: <MVaughn120@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Battery
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:36:25 -0700
I like the dry cells and instead of the Optima's I normally buy, I went with
an Orbital Deep Cycle Marine battery this last time. I did this because the
posts are in the normal place and it allows me to use the battery in another
car if necessary. Why? A lot of the cars in the past ten years have battery
cables that are a certain length, position and at times a 90 degree angle.
Those types of cables don't tend to reach the posts on an Optima.