blinker indicators

To: datsun list datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: blinker indicators
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:36:30 -0700
Has anyone replaced the lenses in their dash blinkers on a flat dash
Roadster?  Mine were brittle and nearly black and I want something close
to the original green.  Also, was the windshield washer tank originally
the plastic bag or was it an actual tank?  Finally, are the door pins
that connect the door to the little limiting strap thingy available?
Sorry to get technical on you.  I painted the cockpit and trunk today.
Just the exterior to go...I'll leave that for the professionals.  I'll
have some pics soon to include my choice of wheels.  Stay tuned.

Gary Tew
Phoenix
Early '67 1600
www.members.cox.net/garytew