Third Shasta Panoramic

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Third Shasta Panoramic
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:12:25 EDT
Hello all,

Here is the third of the Shasta  Roadster  Meet  panoramic pictures. This one
was taken on Friday before Paul's  coast. Each of the programs that I open
these files with seems to have  different ideas about color balance, brightness
and contrast.  To get them  to look the best you may need to adjust them for
your  computer. Copy and  paste the links into your browser seems to work
best. I did remove one  annoying item (no, it wasn't Bill).

big file
_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06I.jpg_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06I.jpg)

bigger  file
_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06H.tif_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06H.tif)

If you have dial up you'll be road kill on the information  super  highway
file
_http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06G.tif_
(http://members.aol.com/roadsterranch/images/Shasta06G.tif)

As  I get time I'll get more scanned and  posted.

keith  williams