Cat smells

To: Datsun-Roadsters List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cat smells
From: Mikep <mikep@bikeswap.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:10:15 -0700
This info is from the Shop Talk List and the the stuff really works.
I suggest buying the gallon size at about $22 (the quart size must be
for kitten "accidents" only). I have used it twice on different wood
floors. The last application was in a house remodel where a hoarder
lived with 30+ cats. I used multiple gallons and literally soaked the
floor three times but it actually removed the smell which was of the
type that I have seen similar houses bulldozed or the floor removed
completely.

mike pieczarka
67.5 1600 still in the garage under a tarp with a marmot but no cats

On Saturday 15 November 2003 10:30 pm, Ralph Forsythe wrote:

> I've tried all the store bought crap I can find.  Do any of you have a
> tried and true way of getting cat (and dog) pee and the associated
> smell
> out of carpet and/or furniture?  Either my cat is nuclear, or I'm just
> missing something here.
>
> Thanks!

Try 'Natures Miracle', you can find it at Pet Smart.
They also have a generic version that is a little cheaper, but I
haven't tried
that.
Read the directions, this is not a normal cleaner.  You have to soak
the stain
down to the pad and then let it dry.  It is the drying action that
cleans the
stain.  If the smell is still there after drying, then you just need
to soak
it some more.
This stuff is also a great stain remover, it took blue ink out of white
carpeting, after I tried everything else.  It just took a couple of
applications over a few weeks.

NAYYY
Matt Wehland