Re: BRE Air Dam

To: jtorres67@sbcglobal.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BRE Air Dam
From: Mtbdavid2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 17:02:35 EDT
Hi all,
I called Less about a month ago to order the BRE air dam.  He brushed  me off
pretty quickly and said he would call me back.  I left my phone  number and
he never called back.  Now, contrast this to dealing with  Dean.  I called Dean
to place an order.  He was busy getting  shipments ready for UPS and had to
call me back.  He took my number and  immediately called me back after his
shipments were ready for UPS.  I  received my order within 2 days.

I have looked at Geraldo's BRE air dam and it looks great.  I suggest  you
order through Gerarldo.

Regards,
David Cohen