Blackhawk Show JUNE 10th!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blackhawk Show JUNE 10th!!!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:52:30 -0700
Please make an effort to attend, I want at least 10 roadsters at the show!

Even if you don't have a running roadster stop by to see/hear our guest,
John Morton!

Details:

ZONC is putting on another Blackhawk show June 10, 2006.

It will be held at the same beautiful Blackhawk Museum in Danville, with a
few show changes:
1) Pre-registration includes a vehicle reg/T-shirt ($20)
2) There will be awards for stock and modified cars
3) JOHN MORTON will be our guest!

I would like at least 10 roadsters to show, and I will be willing to cover
your registration if you make it!
Pre-registration is available now at the ZONC website here:
http://www.zonc.org/flyers/blackhawkform.pdf
Event Flyer here:
http://www.zonc.org/flyers/blackhawk06flyer.jpg

T-shirt preview: