OT - car haul needed - Tucson to Indiana

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - car haul needed - Tucson to Indiana
From: "Lee Ehinger" <leehinger@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:41:02 -0400
Several weeks ago a friend & myself fly to Tucson & drove back a blue series
1 240z, VIN H30-02029, now sitting in my garage next to the roadster
projects.  Car ran at 85-105 mph the whole trip back at 24-25 mpg.  A local
Tucson Z shop went over it before the drive.

My friend has now arranged for a 1972 orange 240Z to ship from Tucson to Ft
Wayne IN or we can pick up in Indy if needed.  Does anyone have a
recommendation or is anyone have space on a trip?

Thanks!
Lee