european coments

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: european coments
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 18:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
European is crap.  Boy there's a brilliant statement.

  Mercedes Benz:  The most recognized brand name on the planet (yes above
Microsoft, Coke and IBM)
  Inventor of the world's first automobile (yes proeeded Ford)
  Winner over unbeatable Ferrari at LeMans in the 50's before voluntarily
withdrawing from racing due to spectator fatalities
  Recognized as the world's standard in engineering excellence and safety
innovation in automobile design since there have been automobiles
  550 SSK Special Roadsters currently bring worth up to and over 8 million
dollars:  I bet people with that kind of money throw it away on crap huh
einstein

  More European Crap:

  World's most valuable automobiles: Ferrari GTO, Bugatti Royale: I bet those
are crappy too

starting at 1&cent;/min.