Craigslist 67.5

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Craigslist 67.5
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:09:49 -0800
I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers but...

I must concur with Les.  I have seen this car and also seen the work that Les
puts out.  They are absolutely PERFECT!  This car is a STEAL at 20K because
the average person could not do the entire frame off for a dime less! (check
the cost of a pro paint job or Chrome or new parts. What about the time it
takes?)
I have 2 cars, some of you have seen the 69(maybe at Solvang?)  and now I'm
wrapping up a 67.5 2L # 428.  Both are very dear to me and have been a
complete labor of love.  I don't know how much I have "invested" in them nor
do I care.  I love these cars and they are my hobby.
Everyone has a price...Mine... If I were to sell it...I would not even answer
your Question if your # was less than 25K.  And If I did sell it, I'd go right
back out there and frame off another one.  Even @ 20K these cars are cheap
compared to any old mass produced American muscle.  I see these cars as rare
and unique as any other "classic" its about time they get there due.

Oh and by the way... I am sure I speak for at least 20-30 of the other
BEAUTIFUL cars that show up at Solvang & or Shasta every year

My 2 cents.

Paul