Re: What Roadster part to make next?

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: What Roadster part to make next?
From: linob@sentex.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 07:38:53 -0500
I've also used him for my 'other' Roadster (1960 MGA) rubber parts - a great
guy and an asset to the auto community.

He's about 45min away from me in Dundas, Ontario and have visited his small
shop a few times - he's always accomodating

He's also supplied rubbers for the Classic Motorsports 240Z project car.

Lino B.