Re: rear axle

To: "Shaun" <toolmansj@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: rear axle
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:09:19 -0800
If the other wheel is in the air the yoke won't spin, but the opposite wheel
will.
I just swapped rear ends and the axle comes off easily.
It is held on by the 4 nuts behind the brake drum. You'll have to hold the
keyed bolts in place with you hand has you do this.
Remove the brake line and E-brake linkage and it pulls right out.

Steve
70' 1600