Re: Snow Time in the Bay Area!!!

To: Eric Frisbee <efrisbee@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Snow Time in the Bay Area!!!
From: Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:32:51 -0500 (EST)
Oh, I get it, you're talking about the SAN FRANCISCO Bay area.

Our home is in the KEWEENAW Bay area of Lake Superior,
and we've had 209 inches of snow so far this winter.

Locally, we just set Guinness world records for rolling the
largest snowball (6-1/2 feet), biggest snowball fight (4000+
participants) and most simultaneous snow angels.

Our roadster is hibernating behind a locked garage door,
hoping this white foolishness ends sooner rather than
later.

--Bob & Karen Keen
'68 1688
Michigan's Upper Peninsula