tensioner

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: tensioner
From: Shaun <toolmansj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:07:46 -0800 (PST)
I have replaced my lower tensioner head (u20) with an r16 tensioner head the
only difference is that the oil pee hole is not there. I tried to drill that
small hole but could not get drill that small to bite. Has anyone used this
head without drilling the hole? I figured I would get enough oil from top
tensioner and head to keep it lubed. The tensioner I took out did not look like
it was doing much as debris was in the pee hole.
  I guess debris in anyones pee hole can't be good,...but? LOL

  Please advise whats your take on this hopefully it will still work ok cause
my engine is completely put back together except carbs.
  Thanks

Shaun Jones
1969 2000
Under Construction!