roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsters
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:21:43 -0800
Eric & co.

I meet people all the time (especially when I'm driving my roadster) that come
up and tell me they have one or there neighbor has one.  I even have a student
in my math class who has gone so far as to bring me pictures of her grandpa's
1600.  It also seems as though I pass one(each different) at least once a
week, yet we know just a few guys here in san Diego that are real owners.  Am
I seeing ghost?

Oh and by the way... Phil, If your reading this email shoot me a note
off-list.  I could really use some help getting the wires right on the 67.

Paul(heyace)

Paul